BYC Café

You may, just for today. :D

This morning:
View attachment 2423879

By noon it was rain and 40°F....which will continue thru tomorrow.

Got some errands run, criticals like milk, coffee, M&M's, and chook chow(fresh!).
Library stop, by appt. per new COVID rules,
nice chat with my 'farmer' buddy the librarian and got a new load of books.
That was some nice essential shopping!

You may, just for today. :D

This morning:
View attachment 2423879

By noon it was rain and 40°F....which will continue thru tomorrow.

Got some errands run, criticals like milk, coffee, M&M's, and chook chow(fresh!).
Library stop, by appt. per new COVID rules,
nice chat with my 'farmer' buddy the librarian and got a new load of books.
Ugh, that looks cold :oops:

Love that M&M's are critical :lol: Regular? Peanut? I love the peanut ones.

I got 'The Unsettling of America' by Wendell Bendell, so that's next on my to-read list.

Ugh, that looks cold :oops:

I got 'The Unsettling of America' by Wendell Bendell, so that's next on my to-read list.
It was just above freezing so not bad.

Caramel :love...and the new brownie ones are a jolt.

Not sure if I've read that one,(CRS), but he's good.
Am now reading The Dutch House by Ann Patchett.

That fan in the background.....does it actually move air out into the room?
Saw one once and the rising heat turned the fan blades but really produced no flow to move heat out into room.
I have one of those. There is a thermocouple in it, the cold on the back and the heat on the front is what drives the blade. Can't say that there is a noticeable breeze, maybe if one held a smoking object in front they could see air movement.

For all you arborists here in the Cafe, is this an ash tree and is this ash borer disease?
Looks like it. Might as well convert it to firewood while there is something of value left to burn.

On the plus side, I really know how to take a dishwasher apart now.
I think it is more important to know how to put it back together!

Speeding. Late + speeding = more late :oops: I'm a genius...
There are speed limits in parking lots that a cop can give you a ticket for? Was this a public parking lot? I don't think they can ticket you for motor vehicle violations on private property.

Another reason I do not drive anymore :gig
That and because you are legally blind? ;)

Last year winter the girls quit laying. We where forced to buy eggs..
Been there, done that, have dozens of eggs in the freezer now :D

I was happy that the feed bag was only 40 pounds yesterday! 40kg would be too much for sure!
Me too!

The peanut ones give me migraines, you can have mine :D I don't understand it though, I can eat peanut butter and I can eat peanuts and I can eat M&Ms (dark please) and none of those things bother me.

and got a new load of books.
I critical item for me! I pulled an old book out of the bag to donate back to the library because I'd read everything I had in the house. The library closed the Book Barn in March! I nearly fainted...
They reopened it a couple of weeks ago!! I can get about 25-30 books for $3. Whatever I can stuff into a plastic grocery bag. I LOVE the Book Barn and I'm so happy they've reopened it, albeit with very truncated hours. I'll make do.

Last edited:
I have one of those. There is a thermocouple in it, the cold on the back and the heat on the front is what drives the blade. Can't say that there is a noticeable breeze, maybe if one held a smoking object in front they could see air movement.

Looks like it. Might as well convert it to firewood while there is something of value left to burn.

I think it is more important to know how to put it back together!

There are speed limits in parking lots that a cop can give you a ticket for? Was this a public parking lot? I don't think they can ticket you for motor vehicle violations on private property.

That and because you are legally blind? ;)

Been there, done that, have dozens of eggs in the freezer now :D

Me too!

The peanut ones give me migraines, you can have mine :D I don't understand it though, I can eat peanut butter and I can eat peanuts and I can eat M&Ms (dark please) and none of those things bother me.
That's interesting about the migraines :idunno I wouldn't eat them either. I will take your share.

Can also put it back together... With no leaks :D

I was speeding on the highway, pulled over on the parking lot :p

Back
Top Bottom