BYC Café

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee, Shad.
I had a pretty good Christmas... I got the all but the last 1.5 courses of flooring into the great room at dads and have worked my way down the hall and into the half bath going past the doorway. There's a lot of tricky cutting followed by lots of swearing and begging to work the planks together under door jambs. Minor blood loss. I hope to finish all the flooring today.

Welcome @Myrth. You should try Shad's coffee. It's not bad. Really.

The original predicted crest was 26'. Not bad. Well... the level is bad but the prediction was good.
My friend, who also lives up on a hill in Vestal, said that the water was gushing down their road so bad it was carrying away gravel and it all banked up in the ditches and road at the bottom of the hill and was impassable. We who live on hills to avoid flooding have our own issues to deal with.
1608983162973.png

Good morning, Cafe'. Wonder what it's cresting at down in Pa. Need to call my friend Dale later today.
Looks to have crested at about the same depth but the river at that point doesn't hit moderate flood level until 28'. We nearly hit the major flood level on our closest gauge.
1608989231090.png

Back
Top Bottom