BYC Café

Pfft. I wouldn't stop working unless the digit did first. I have too much to do!
I rarely get infected cuts as the very first thing I do when I notice I've torn skin is to thoroughly wash the area, scrub it with betadine and cover it with a triple antibiotic ointment bandage for the first day.
The top layer of skin dried up and I ripped it off yesterday. Now that wound has several little friends on both hands!
You really make me laugh and I wish we were not so far apart (ocean and all). Otherwise I would come to help you out.

Well, it's finally started! Three on the ground yesterday.
PXL_20201227_153358718.jpg

Chickens love them some afterbirth :sick

Did you get a new pup, Sour? I know I've missed a bunch.

Thanks for the coffee, and good morning to all!

Yes, I caved and ten days ago we bought a mutt - they call them 'golden doodles' - but we know they are mutts. The Princess hoped to keep the Golden personality and add non shedding characteristic. This is a smart, good puppy, and I think she will mature into a great dog. First night in the crate she cried sporadically - not a sound since, and the last two nights she has even put herself to bed. One accident in the crate, and that was a management mistake on our part. She is wearing me out. There is a reason old people should not have babies. That also applies to puppies. :lau

Yes, I caved and ten days ago we bought a mutt - they call them 'golden doodles' - but we know they are mutts. The Princess hoped to keep the Golden personality and add non shedding characteristic. This is a smart, good puppy, and I think she will mature into a great dog. First night in the crate she cried sporadically - not a sound since, and the last two nights she has even put herself to bed. One accident in the crate, and that was a management mistake on our part. She is wearing me out. There is a reason old people should not have babies. That also applies to puppies. :lau
Awe, that's so awesome! I've heard they are great dogs. And no shedding? Super bonus :lol:

Awe, that's so awesome! I've heard they are great dogs. And no shedding? Super bonus :lol:

This pup is a F2 cross, and to me appears to be more silky haired than curled. Only time will tell if she sheds or not. Dani died 19 months ago, and there are places where her hair still remains. :lau The Princess is somewhat of a neatness freak, and it is great to see puppy toys strewn throughout the house.

Back
Top Bottom