BYC Café

Good morning Cafe.
I've made a pot of coffee. Help yourselves.
Lovely sunny morning here in Bristol but a bit on the chilly side.
A bit to do today so I'll be excercising my bus pass; that is assuminng they've got anyone left to drive the buses.
Strange how there is never a shortage of politicians and lawyers etc reported. Maybe it's just nobody notices.

Yes she did we have several ..
Dropped off something very dear to me my 21A Viking Husqvarna also known as little green machine ..
Built in the late 40's in Sweden last ones made there.
She is in for tune up.
Those old ones are workhorses, aren't they? I had a 301 Singer that would sew through leather. Had to sell her, no room for more than one now, but she was tough. Glad you got yours back!

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! We had a dusting of snow overnight and it is right under freezing. I think we will go off and cut some trees today after I clean a run and stall. I am not a fan of keeping my horse in one (night only) but we have 3 new horses wintering up here and at first, my horse was not going to argue over food, but then I think he didn't get much to eat that first week and now he is out for blood and none of those three will ever see a flake of hay again if he has his way. And then the owner of the 3 wants to feed alfalfa, aka horsey crack, and that is not something my horse needs, so I will feed my guy separate to avoid bloodshed and injury.
Anyway, off and running and have an enjoyable day you all!

Back
Top Bottom