BYC Café

My goat Misty ( boss girl) had kids tonight. Here's a picture of 2 of them...
20220908_232209.jpg

Good morning and thanks for the coffee!
Morning bear report...
View attachment 3252482
New scratches on both sides. You can see the old scratches in the background.
Motherscratchers! That would have been horrid had we not locked our vehicles, always!
LOL!
How frightening! 👀

Although I really like bears I would not want to have them too close.
Did you leave something interesting or with a tempting scent in your car or would they try to get in anyway?

Thanks, DL. I forgot to make the coffee. I'm a bit mentally 'disarranged' this morning. Maggie had a seizure at 2:30 this morning. It was a minor seizure, but a seizure nevertheless. I had a premonition about her yesterday, and called the Princess after my appointment at the eye doctor - all was fine then. I hate premonitions.

Thanks, DL. I forgot to make the coffee. I'm a bit mentally 'disarranged' this morning. Maggie had a seizure at 2:30 this morning. It was a minor seizure, but a seizure nevertheless. I had a premonition about her yesterday, and called the Princess after my appointment at the eye doctor - all was fine then. I hate premonitions.
Does she need another medication adjustment?

I thought this information was interesting and maybe worth investigating.

Last edited:
Does she need another medication adjustment?
I'll be calling the vet. He'll want to do another blood draw and analysis. We may have to increase or add a second medication. If there's a good side to all of this, her seizures are less violent, and she seems to recover more rapidly. It's stressful . I think more so for the Princess and me than for Maggie.

Back
Top Bottom