BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
Last day of work for the week...
will you die without coffee.png

~6" settled inches total yesterday.
Getting out of the driveway thru the first 3-4" was a bit slickery, but I made it.
More snow started early this morning, about an inch or so thus far, still coming down thick.
Shoveled the coop path and entire run path, not too bad....good exercise, eh?
I love seeing the chooks out scratching with snow landing unmelted on their backs.

1674741208670.png

I think we got about 3" of heavy wet stuff. Not enough to ski on, so hubby is still grumpy. It'll be a good base when it freezes in the upcoming teens and 20s temps. Then more snow will make him happy.

Hint, hint, Mother Nature!
3" yesterday?
Hopefully the ground is cold enough to make that 3" a good base.

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee! We have the "very windy at 55mph" person doing the forecast again but anyway you look at it, teen temps and 55 breezes equal COLD!
Happy BDay Grannie Hatchet and Happy Anniv, Sour and Princess!
I did something new yesterday, besides the last minute cookie recipe changes :rolleyes:,
I have had a beef tongue staring at me from the freezer depths for awhile now; not any more. It was DH's turn for an eye roll as dinner hit the plate but it turned out really tasty and the chickens like the peelings! Win, win for all of the critters! excepting for the cow, perhaps...

Back
Top Bottom