BYC Café

Happy Monday all!

(ugh, ok, I know "happy" and "Monday" don't really go together, but I tried!)
big_smile.png

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter. I have just returned from retrieving the dogs from the kennel. They are always mad at mommy/happy to be home! It's pretty funny how fast they run to the truck...like the devil himself is at their heels.

I will be spending my only day off this week in the house, because this is what is going on outside:

Will spring ever get here?:rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter. I have just returned from retrieving the dogs from the kennel. They are always mad at mommy/happy to be home! It's pretty funny how fast they run to the truck...like the devil himself is at their heels.

I will be spending my only day off this week in the house, because this is what is going on outside:

Will spring ever get here?
roll.png

Oh good gravy!! It hit us like that for a while, but I think it has finally sprung here. <Knock on wood> I hope it is soon for you too!

roll.png
But all of that untracked snow is just crying out for a couple of snow-angles and a snow chicken or some such!
Scott
hide.gif

roll.png
th.gif
You have my empathy. It's Alaskan's fault.

But you are the broodie magician. It all evens out. You send her snarky hens, she sends you snow.

I did not get my broodie last year.
I will send you ...

..I got nuthin'

idunno.gif

But if you send me a broodie I need her before TSC stops selling chicks.
Timing is everything.

Back
Top Bottom