BYC Café

Good morning! Glad everyone is having fun and doubling up on the coffee ++.
DS! is heading back to AZ this AM. I think he was chomping at the bit to get back to his family. We will head down there for Thanksgiving and see the new little one. Can't wait!
Plus a bear came by last night and woke him up by snuffling at the back door and jiggling the doorknob. First time this year that one has pulled up close and I sure do love my electric fence!
We did get the shed roof on. Apparently DS$ and I are the only ones comfortable up on roofs and tall ladders. Fantastic view of the back range up there!
I actually watched the Broncos game and then they did the weather stop; how are you all doing down there in FL? It was looking nasty....
Alright, time to get the littlest one off to school and start feeding critters. Enjoy the day!

Good morning everyone. Today's balloon launch is on hold right now, waiting for the next weather update. Time for more coffee while we wait.

Yesterday the balloons went South so we didn't see them. Hoping for calm weather with a slight northerly breeze so they head this way.

Have a great day!

Good morning! Glad everyone is having fun and doubling up on the coffee ++.
DS! is heading back to AZ this AM. I think he was chomping at the bit to get back to his family. We will head down there for Thanksgiving and see the new little one. Can't wait!
Plus a bear came by last night and woke him up by snuffling at the back door and jiggling the doorknob. First time this year that one has pulled up close and I sure do love my electric fence!
We did get the shed roof on. Apparently DS$ and I are the only ones comfortable up on roofs and tall ladders. Fantastic view of the back range up there!
I actually watched the Broncos game and then they did the weather stop; how are you all doing down there in FL? It was looking nasty....
Alright, time to get the littlest one off to school and start feeding critters. Enjoy the day!
Good Morning Margie
frow.gif

At least the one son who can/will help you on roof work is still at home for a bit.
it's bear story season already?
Have a good critter day.

Good Morning! I'll have some of that coffee please.

Good Morning WVC
frow.gif

Have a good Monday off work with your sisters.
Good morning Scott and WV. Thanks for the coffee - WV have you recovered from the stress and fun?
Good Morning Sir Sour
frow.gif

How was the noon game?

Good morning everyone. Today's balloon launch is on hold right now, waiting for the next weather update. Time for more coffee while we wait.

Yesterday the balloons went South so we didn't see them. Hoping for calm weather with a slight northerly breeze so they head this way.

Have a great day!
Good Monday Morning Friday
frow.gif

It must be something to see them overhead like that, enjoy them for me also.

Margie get out the firecrackers - it's time
Good Morning Dear Diva
hugs.gif

Scott

I can see that we (East Coasters) will be discussing/cussing Matthew for quite awhile
barnie.gif

If they move that *** m track any more to the left it will be coming over my house, and I'm well inland
ep.gif

So much for a nice 7 day forecast, and I was just starting to dry out good.
he.gif

Coffee is ready and waiting.
Have a good Tuesday, I'm getting storm ready here.
Scott

Mornin', y'all.
frow.gif

Scott, I think you got the 'cussin'' part right, for sure - and it's been going on here already. The sailing club holds a regatta at this time every year, not a major big deal, but it is big for them. This weekend, of course.
he.gif
It has been Critter's baby for the last two years. Last year getting things lined up for it went pretty smoothly, this year not so much, but Critter has patiently chased down each wandering duck and gotten 'em all in a row . . . . and now it looks like they have to cancel the event. Sailors may be nuts, but this is gonna be a bit much wind, even for the craziest of this lot. They were planning a pig-picking; the pig has been given a stay of execution. Ah, well, life in a bowling alley . . ..

Good Tuesday morning.

Scott, sorry to hear you are getting dumped on, and hoping that track stays on out to the right. Be safe bud.

I would think that Bunny wants that track to move way right even more than I do.
hugs.gif

That is one huge big A storm Scott! Stay safe! Get out of its way!!!
Thanks, but I have tooooooo many critters to move to a safe place, and just where would be safe?
Fran and Hugo proved that even 150 miles inland might not be safe.

Mornin', y'all.
frow.gif

Scott, I think you got the 'cussin'' part right, for sure - and it's been going on here already. The sailing club holds a regatta at this time every year, not a major big deal, but it is big for them. This weekend, of course.
he.gif
It has been Critter's baby for the last two years. Last year getting things lined up for it went pretty smoothly, this year not so much, but Critter has patiently chased down each wandering duck and gotten 'em all in a row . . . . and now it looks like they have to cancel the event. Sailors may be nuts, but this is gonna be a bit much wind, even for the craziest of this lot. They were planning a pig-picking; the pig has been given a stay of execution. Ah, well, life in a bowling alley . . ..
Sorry to hear about Critters Matthew troubles on top of having a bad time already. I hope that the bowling alley is still standing Sunday morning.
I hope that you don't need your generator this weekend.
Scott (off to test his generator)

Back
Top Bottom