BYC Café

Morning cafe, I've put the kettle on.

It's warming up my way today which is good because we accidentally let the propane run out (I know, stupid), and my partner in crime forgot to stock up the wood room yesterday. It's only a few degrees above freezing so if it does get too cold I'll hide in the bedroom with the heater.

upload_2019-2-4_8-5-52.jpeg

Morning cafe, I've put the kettle on.

It's warming up my way today which is good because we accidentally let the propane run out (I know, stupid), and my partner in crime forgot to stock up the wood room yesterday. It's only a few degrees above freezing so if it does get too cold I'll hide in the bedroom with the heater.

View attachment 1663086

Hi Tree!

Will you be able to get more propane today? It's too cold to go without some type of heat.

Hi Tree!

Will you be able to get more propane today? It's too cold to go without some type of heat.

Not sure if they'll be able to make it out today. It's within 48hrs of phoning and they weren't open on the weekend. But I'll be warm enough! It's actually 18 (64F) in the house right now and there were a couple small pieces of wood to burn, plus we have portable heaters since heat distribution isn't good in this old farmhouse.

Back
Top Bottom