BYC Café

@DobieLover :hugs You are right 'that's not him', but one thing for sure he has left/created good memories with you. What a horrible situation - perhaps harder on the loved ones than on the ill person. :hugs:hugs

This is much harder on the family than the patient.

If they think he is about to die get yourself to the nursing home to be with him during his transition.

If the family is there be damned, as he is your husband and you need to be there.

59 for a high today, 54 tomorrow. I have 4" tall daffodil sprouts coming up, and we'll be back to highs in the low 30 next week.

The spring-like weather was nice, but it's waaaaay to early for it to stay this warm. The buds on the fruit trees and blueberry bushes are still tightly closed, thank goodness.

The bees were out! At least I know they're still alive in there.

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee! It is 14F out there with a snow storm watch posted. "They" are only saying up to 10 inches so not sure what the freak out is all about.
Knee surgery has been moved up for my friend because her knee gave out yesterday and we went on a quick after hours run to the doc and it was too late to cook dinner when I got home but I had the last of my soup that was prepared for the "Wind storm." :rolleyes:
My oldest boy called asking for parental advice, mainly double checking on his thoughts, because my youngest GD had a classmate friend pass away from a freak illness complication. It is all very sad but he did well to not scare my GD because she had mentioned that she thought her friend had given her a stomach bug a few days before. Oh my... thank goodness they (GDs) are well grounded and can handle their feelings.
Enjoy the day, Cafe!

Tonyas pics2009 031.jpg

THIS is DAVE. The most wonderful man I've ever known and the love of my life.
He left his broken wreck of a body just before 2 this morning. He's not suffering any longer and is free.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom