Announcement BYC Recognition Medals

Pics
Congratulations everyone!
Thank you! This has truly made my day. My Dad has been in the hospital since Friday and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions with the typical 1 step forward then 2 or 3 steps back. I've been optimistic about him today and then seeing this, my heart is so full. Thank you all. I hope to help and welcome some folks like I've always found from others here.

Edited to add: Just in case you're up to it, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, send some positive vibes, cross your fingers, etc... for my Dad to recover and become strong enough to handle transplant surgery and for me to be compatible and pass the testing to donate a kidney to him.

Last edited:
Thank you! This has truly made my day. My Dad has been in the hospital since Friday and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions with the typical 1 step forward then 2 or 3 step backs. I've been optimistic about him today and then seeing this, my heart is so full. Thank you all. I hope to help and welcome some folks like I've always found from others here.
I’m so sorry about your father! :hugs I hope he gets well soon! My best wishes to you and your family.
Congratulations on your badge!

Yes! HUGE shoutout to @DuckLady for taking the time to organize this! You're the best and you made so many BYCer's (including myself!) feel extra special today!
celebrate.gif
smiley_emoticons_bananadancer.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippie stars.gif
smiley_emoticons_bananadancer2.gif

Thank you! This has truly made my day. My Dad has been in the hospital since Friday and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions with the typical 1 step forward then 2 or 3 steps back. I've been optimistic about him today and then seeing this, my heart is so full. Thank you all. I hope to help and welcome some folks like I've always found from others here.
So sorry to hear about your dad 🤗🤗 Hope he gets to come home soon!!

Congrats on your badge 😁

Back
Top Bottom