BYC Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Signups CLOSED BLOCKS IN MAIL 4/17

Amy~that is so awesome that your 8yr old wants to join
clap.gif
I got a lot cut out today but ran out of material. I have been so sick since before Christmas and I can't get rid of it
barnie.gif
I work a little on one thing then switch over to something else then take a nap.
Forgot to say I have never been to a quilt show and one of these days I might just have to go to one.

Last edited:
I wish my 17 yr old daughter would get into sewing... she says it is just for older ppl.. lol wait till I tell her your 8 yr. old does it...

I went to paducah last year for the show.. It was amazing.. So I have dedicated that time every year for meee time .. lol.. its about the only time of the year that is.. since I homeschool my kids.. but allison is finishing up her high school this year..

My 21 year old daughter began sewing in a pre-engineering textiles class in high school and won state and antional awards for her clothing entries..needless to say she is exceptional at it..unfortunately her mother does not have that gene, must have been Aunt Janie, lol!!!

I too am thinking, but would anyone consider making the due date a week or 2 later just incase more people sign up, I would be nervous getting 20 or more done in just 5-6 weeks although 12-15 would be fairly easy. mary

The sign up ends next week and there are only 12 now so 20 would mean a mad rush at the end of sign up, course stranger things have happened, lol! Ya'll may as well sign up so I can go ahead and make your blocks, lol!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom