BYC Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Signups CLOSED BLOCKS IN MAIL 4/17

I went fabric shopping yesterday and this morning. The fabric has been bought, but I'm in limbo as to which block I want to do yet. I have a few that I am choosing from and will probably narrow it down tonight or tomorrow as to what I'm going to do. I'm super excited to see what everyone else does!

Quote:
Well I would say mine are all identifiable as belonging to the same "group" but not all identical. I ran out of one of the fabrics, actually three of them but was only able to replace two exact ones so you can tell all of them came from me but some are pieced differently. If no one else joins I am done, lol!! If they do, they will really have some creative blocks as the fabric piecing will get more interesting, lol! All of mine have the eggs and chicken wire fabric but the chicken material is different in some. I think the lesson I learned is that it would have been smarter and easier to wait until the final number was up and then pick a pattern that would fit the amount of fabric I had and cut all of it at once...live and learn!
wink.png

Hey..how come Carla doesn't just join the site and post on the thread herself? We have so many non-chicken owners on the site now that no one worries about that anymore..have her join so she can interact with us...anyone else in the swap too that isn't a BYC member shoudl join, it's free and the commaradarie in the making of the blocks would be alot more fun for them and us
smile.png

ep.gif
YOUR DONE???? I haven't even started.
gig.gif
I will go on Monday to get the fabrices. I'll let Carla know how to get on here.

LOL!!! Unless no one else joins, yes...yep, a bit compulsive!!! Plus I have so many projects, a family, critters and a full time job that I have to be organized, so I cut and sewed and got them done..heck I am working on Christmas gifts already!!

Has anyone been on this site? www.e-patternscentral.com You can look at patterns and download them on you computer. Sometimes they only cost $1.99. I have printed so many of them, it's a nice place to go and if you buy $10.00 you get 10% off. And it's not only quilting, they have crochet, knitting, crossStitch, and other things. But if you have dial up and buy something with a lot of pages it does take forever to download.

Just wanted you all to know about it.
wink.png

Quote:
That site is evil......
gig.gif

I know it is. hehehehe

I’m going to my quilting guild on Thursday, I know that’s after the 10th but I may be able to get a couple of people from there to join so we have 20. We may want to get more incase something comes up with some people and they are not able to complete them. What do you think? I can write all the information for them to get on BYC.

Quote:
That site is evil......
gig.gif

I know it is. hehehehe

I’m going to my quilting guild on Thursday, I know that’s after the 10th but I may be able to get a couple of people from there to join so we have 20. We may want to get more incase something comes up with some people and they are not able to complete them. What do you think? I can write all the information for them to get on BYC.

Fine with me, but even if we have any drops, the swap will still go on without a hitch.

Back
Top Bottom