**** C S R A Group ****

Hi! I'm game for any date so long as is isn't crazy-hot (that last one in Irmo, I was surprised no one lost birds from the heat).
And I'll be accompanied by my pal, who is a CERTIFIED RAW MILK DAIRY in SC . She can't bring milk across into GA, but wants to bring a milking doe for 'teaching to milk' lessons and goat-y stuff in general.
Would that be acceptable?
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
Quote:
X2!!
cool.png
Lisa, that goat idea would be great! I should have plenty of young birds and some coturnix quail by then. David if there is anything u need help with please let me know. Do you want to look into getting the byc banner? If so we have to come up with a name for the swap/meet/chickenstock.

Hi Penny! She's got several different breeds --- some great big white ones, those with the long floppy ears, and those with no ears, hahaha, Saanans, Nubians, and LaMancha are 3 I remember right off. I was telling her last night about you guys and the meat rabbits and she is interested in getting some *sometime*.
Quote:
I don't know about that, just that SC allows raw milk sales and GA does not.
Quote:
Perfect time would be after it cools off, but before it gets too cold. Is there such a date?

Anybody feel the quake yesterday? We did, but didn't know what it was til later.
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom