Cackle Hatchery

Everyone is talking shipping and that’s most likely but it’s important to remember that genetics also play a role in chicks. If the parent birds are poorly bred so to the chicks may not be as healthy at hatch. I’d look for silkie breeders who will ship to you. The cost up front to ship from a breeder will be higher but you may get longevity as the end result.

Everyone is talking shipping and that’s most likely but it’s important to remember that genetics also play a role in chicks. If the parent birds are poorly bred so to the chicks may not be as healthy at hatch. I’d look for silkie breeders who will ship to you. The cost up front to ship from a breeder will be higher but you may get longevity as the end result.
Breeders lately have been sending people old rotten eggs and infertile eggs but do they care no they got their money I wouldnt trust breeders. They are worse then hatcheries

There are backyard breeders who just want money and then there are reputable breeders who want nothing more to improve the breed(s) they love, they should not be lumped together.
Breeders lately have been sending people old rotten eggs and infertile eggs but do they care no they got their money I wouldnt trust breeders. They are worse then hatcheries

There are backyard breeders who just want money and then there are reputable breeders who want nothing more to improve the breed(s) they love, they should not be lumped together.
I have never seen a reputable breeder where I am there is people selling mutts as pure amd they say they are reputable.

I'm not sure what your point is. What I said is still true.. someone saying they are reputable doesn't make them reputable..
My point is people lie....breeder breed the same as hatcheries and slap a higher price tag on them no one breeds to sop anymore. I havent seen birds bred to standard in years

Back
Top Bottom