Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
I rest my case!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
well, thank goodness someone finally noticed our cry for help! but this is gonna tale a whole lot more than 12 steps.
and who says the crazy cat lady cant eat her cats?

It's not 12 steps here, it's 21! And once you hit step 18, it's all downhill from there!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Oh, and I did order my Hatchery Surprise. It's due mid April along with a couple turkeys, geese and the Top Hat Special. Why? because I can!!!

Quote:
FYI, I got it, thought it was fun that's why I ordered again! I sold off all the birds except the ducks....
21675_dscn1900.jpg

2 1/2 days ! so excited!
ya.gif
ooooohhhh, i hope i get LOTS OF turkeys and ducks in my surprise! and a whole huge bunch of different chickens! somw oegb and some cochins and egyptian fayoumas. am i hoping for too much ! probably, but its all just so exciting. even if i get 30 leghorns its just the anticipation of it all! ok, breath. im ok, everythings ok.

tomorrow morning, bright and early, ill be bringing 2 boxes of ,unidentified as of yet, peeps, poults and ducklings! mailman usually calls VERY early , so ill be setting brooders up tonight.
ya.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

ok, im putting up pictures now, today has been exhausting! we didnt get any turkeys, but we did get 2 black ducks and.........well, ill post the pictures. the only casualties have been one poor little black bearded silkie bantam, cutest ltlle thing, but when they got here, he was so mushed by the other birds he couldnt even peep, his mouth moved but he couldnt peep, i tried to get it to eat and drink separatelt from the rest in its own little brooder with its friend, the other silkie, but it died in my hand. and the other doesnt look too good, i was sure it was going to die, but it just keeps hanging on, ive gotten it to drink a little , not eat though, and it just stands there all jelly legged, peeping occasionally. sometimes it lies down and i think it died, but it gets up again. i dont know, but its awful!
all the others are great! and there are a bunch. ill post the pics now. so itll take me a minute but theyll be up in a few.

Back
Top Bottom