Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I'd like to see grown pics too. The surprise box seems so dang fun, especially since you can sell the extras. I really wanted to get one this spring but then I kept buying chicks and more chicks and basically made my own variety box of cool breeds now I have no room. I want to live vicariously through the rest of you!

I was pleasantly surprised, I thought for sure it would be be a "rooster dump" but of all those I kept to maturity, I had 5 roosters, and they were all pairs -- so like a Delaware pair, Phoenix pair, EE pair, um..oh and two "little black Roos" I gave to a little boy who has a whole flock of "tiny roosters". Now I did sell about 15 "fuzzy foots" about week 3, maybe that's where all the Roos were :D but I got silver laced Wyandottes, Dominiques, RIRs, NH reds, EEs, Delawares, spitzes, all pullets. It was a great bargain. Will get some pics posted soon! Oh, and I am having to build a second coop for all the ones I just " had to keep"

I was pleasantly surprised, I thought for sure it would be be a "rooster dump" but of all those I kept to maturity, I had 5 roosters, and they were all pairs -- so like a Delaware pair, Phoenix pair, EE pair, um..oh and two "little black Roos" I gave to a little boy who has a whole flock of "tiny roosters". Now I did sell about 15 "fuzzy foots" about week 3, maybe that's where all the Roos were :D but I got silver laced Wyandottes, Dominiques, RIRs, NH reds, EEs, Delawares, spitzes, all pullets. It was a great bargain. Will get some pics posted soon! Oh, and I am having to build a second coop for all the ones I just " had to keep"
That’s fantastic! I’ve considered ordering it but I have too many birds at the moment.

0074CA61-8C3A-402B-BF91-233312A7A59A.jpeg
Does this look like a turkey pout or a peafowl, they don’t have turkeys shipping this month, but they have peacocks

Back
Top Bottom