california - CENTRAL COAST

Hello from Paso Robles! Leg Horns, Silks, and a couple French Guineas . I am getting some meaties and but need to rent a plucker when the time is right if anyone has one around here?

welcome-byc.gif
you're close to me I'm off Jardine what kinds of chickens do you have?

I have some random older hens that I acquired when I moved here, not sure what they are. I have some laying hens that I got last year from farm supply; Delawares, speckled sussex, red sex links and black sex links. Then my pet birds are 2 dark brahmas and 1 buff brama and 3 silkies. I just ordered some hens from mypetchicken; polish, salmon favorelles, and a few more buff brahmas. I am new to chickens, but love them! I see that you have Marans, do you ever sell them?

Hi everyone! I started this thread and have been neglecting it ever since! I had a baby - so that may be an excused absence. I'm so excited to see neighbors on here!

Have you guys checked local ordinances for chickens? they are not allowed in SLO - we had the city show up for our rooster - but the guy wasnt aware of any other animals (and I didn't mention it) so we re-homed our beloved rooster and am now super paranoid about the others (2 hens and 2 ducks)
barnie.gif

HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP!!

I need to explore other options for a place to keep my breeders as my contract with Sienna Ranch may be coming to a close.

I am able to pay for land that I can rent or lease. I need about 700 square feet (of course more is always better LOL) and there must be easy access to water.

Ideally someplace close to lafayette/walnut creek area, but I'm also open to other ideas.

I'm also considering a partnership with someone that lives a bit more remotely.

PM if you have any creative ideas! Please ask everyone you know. It's funny how these things happen, you never know where you can find the

greatest ideas!! Thanks everyone.... I'm excited about the next adventure!

Back
Top Bottom