California-Inland Empire

Pics
Glad I didn't go. That's disappointing.

I have 2 male Sulcata about 7 years old. Very friendly. I want to find them a new home so we can have our shed back. Plus they eat a lot and I'd like to put my brooder set ups out there instead of the garage. I also have 2 Pygmy goats a doe and a wither I'm selling. Rather have room for my kids and more chickens.

I will be there with a 6 yr old girl & a 4 yr old boy, both are handfuls (oh & a 10 yr old boy who is not a handful:). The two are the youngest of 8 & 6 of those are boys so know what ya mean! BUT...there is an awesome playground close enough to see them & far enough away from Hamner so not to worry as much & other people bring their children, too. If any of us saw a child wandering away we would stop them for sure! Come & enjoy the fun!
Trish

I might know someone who wants them, theirs died & he runs Creation Creatures & puts on little demonstrations at kids' birthday parties, great family. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with them. I would LOVE to have one but the chickens ate all the grass on the half acre yard he or they would have to live on

Can someone tell me more about this meet up in Norco tomorrow? We would like to attend with our 3 boys who will be starting 4-H poultry projects! Where? What time? What should we bring?

Deanna

Can someone tell me more about this meet up in Norco tomorrow? We would like to attend with our 3 boys who will be starting 4-H poultry projects! Where? What time? What should we bring?

Deanna
NORCO MEET-UP APRIL 12TH
WHEN: Saturday, April 12th
PLACE: NORCO- NEIL SNIPES PARK on the corner of 5th and Hammer
TIME: usually start around 10AM till the cows come home!
WHAT WE DO: TALK "SHOP' BUY / TRADE / SWAP / OOGLE EVERYONES BIRDIES & CHICKS!

Last edited:
Is there chicken selling and trading?
big_smile.png
I have 3 little boys who will be looking for 4-H project chickens if there is!

Back
Top Bottom