California-Southern

A holiday weekend is a no-go for our little newbie meet-up. Carriebain and I are available on Sunday, May 11 or Saturday May 31. The location is Pomona, at my house. Is there anyone interested?

Carriebain and I have a Croad Langshan chick hatched 4/8 , Marek's vaccinated for sale now

We are also hatching some BLRW, CCL, Blue and black BR, JO, Marans, OE, Isabelle Marans (best bet for a plum egg), Wheaten Ameracauna and Chocolate Wyndotte/Orp. They are due to hatch on Easter, so can give updates as to how many next week.

A holiday weekend is a no-go for our little newbie meet-up. Carriebain and I are available on Sunday, May 11 or Saturday May 31. The location is Pomona, at my house. Is there anyone interested? Carriebain and I have a Croad Langshan chick hatched 4/8 , Marek's vaccinated for sale now We are also hatching some BLRW, CCL, Blue and black BR, JO, Marans, OE, Isabelle Marans (best bet for a plum egg), Wheaten Ameracauna and Chocolate Wyndotte/Orp. They are due to hatch on Easter, so can give updates as to how many next week.
I hope we have a good turn out, I really look forward to talking chickens with my new chicken friends!

A holiday weekend is a no-go for our little newbie meet-up. Carriebain and I are available on Sunday, May 11 or Saturday May 31. The location is Pomona, at my house. Is there anyone interested?

Carriebain and I have a Croad Langshan chick hatched 4/8 , Marek's vaccinated for sale now

We are also hatching some BLRW, CCL, Blue and black BR, JO, Marans, OE, Isabelle Marans (best bet for a plum egg), Wheaten Ameracauna and Chocolate Wyndotte/Orp. They are due to hatch on Easter, so can give updates as to how many next week.
Is that one of the road trip eggs?

Sure is a pretty chick

A holiday weekend is a no-go for our little newbie meet-up. Carriebain and I are available on Sunday, May 11 or Saturday May 31. The location is Pomona, at my house. Is there anyone interested? Carriebain and I have a Croad Langshan chick hatched 4/8 , Marek's vaccinated for sale now We are also hatching some BLRW, CCL, Blue and black BR, JO, Marans, OE, Isabelle Marans (best bet for a plum egg), Wheaten Ameracauna and Chocolate Wyndotte/Orp. They are due to hatch on Easter, so can give updates as to how many next week.
All chicks will be marek's vaccinated and at 6 weeks will be vaccinated for fowlpox, Newcastle/ bronchitis and coryza

what price are you selling for?

Back
Top Bottom