California-Southern

What kind of store is Lyons? I'm up in Ventura county, so El Cajon is a bit of a drive, but managable. I searched for Lyons and came up with a Muffler shop.
Lyon is the U.S. distributor /tester/repair center for several types of incubator including Lyon roll-x and the r-coms, as well as a ton of veterinary equipment. I will post a link.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank you so much for the link @Phage !!!! I might be making a drive down! I'll give them a call first....

@Latitude33 That was something my friend used to say all the time, and I had a dog that drooled all the time. Plus my cats definitely rule the house - so I adopted it. I have a kitten that thinks my current (non drooling) dog's tail is a play thing - the dog DEFINITELY objects to that. But if the cat is in the hallway, the dog won't walk past.

I have some American bresse chicks available
If someone is interested In this awesome breed.
909-368-1071

Attachments

• IMG_1607.JPG
    IMG_1607.JPG
    592.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1608.JPG
    IMG_1608.JPG
    646.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    334.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi folks-

I'm in Woodland Hills and I'm very, very new to this. I just got a Cream Legbar, a Double-laced Barnvelder and a Partridge Plymouth Rock last week. 6-week old chicks who have settled in nicely.

I'm fascinated with them and spend so much time out in their run that I'm not getting much else done anymore.

It will be months before we have any eggs but I'm delighted with just chickens being chickens so far.
:welcome they are so entertaining...arent they? I love sitting outside with my girls and a good book:)

Where did you get your Cream Legbars? That is the next breed I want to add.

My Pet Chicken but I've heard they get their birds from the McMurray Hatchery so try there too. Maybe it would be cheaper.

I love Lavinia my Legbar. She's definitely the leader of the pack and the first one to come investigate anything I bring into their run. She is supposed to lay a blue egg but she's still too young to see what her eggs will be like.

Back
Top Bottom