California-Southern

Looking to rehome my point of lay leghorn x ayam cemani Pullets (8) of them. They are white with black sport.
Also 5, 10 month "trader Joe" leghorns.
These are $15 each.
Also ayam cemani Pullets $25.
Leaving town in just over a week and have to have these girls rehomed ASAP
Hi... how old are your Cemani pullets ? Do you have pics of them ? Where are you located?

I am in Del Mar.
They are about 16-18 weeks.
Cost more in care/feed so far than I am asking.
Hoping to sell all together.

So fed up with CL. Some people assume you must be some sort of idiot (who happens to have very nice birds) and that you actually want to give them away :he:barnie

Last edited:
image.jpg

I am in Del Mar.
They are about 16-18 weeks.
Cost more in care/feed so far than I am asking.
Hoping to sell all together.

So fed up with CL. Some people assume you must be some sort of idiot (who happens to have very nice birds) and that you actually want to give them away :he:barnie
Interested

I went to the feed store today. There was a sign saying, because of the warm weather, there may be weevils in the feed. This sign referred to both bagged and bulk feed. Is this normal?
Not that I have ever heard of? Where are you buying your feed? And where are you located? Maybe some SoCal folks can recommend a better supplier in your area? I get mine from TSC but I live in the mountains and this is the closest place for us when we travel down the mountain

I live in northwest Orange County, but I’ll go to The Feed Barn in Costa Mesa when I’m in the area since they carry 40 lb. bags of Scratch and Peck layer. My local feed store, Midway City Feed, does not carry S&P. I typically go to Kahoots in HB to buy 25lb. bags of S&P.

I'm in Woodland Hills, Ca. just finished my coop and am trying to decide which chickens to raise. If any one close has some good young layers or pullets for sale I am interested. Thanks Kevin & Kim

I'm in Woodland Hills, Ca. just finished my coop and am trying to decide which chickens to raise. If any one close has some good young layers or pullets for sale I am interested. Thanks Kevin & Kim
I have young pullets - lots of breeds. They are just starting to lay. Have you narrowed down your choices?

I am in Simi - not too far. I have RIR, Tolbunt polish, Lavender Orp, Some barnyard mix.

Back
Top Bottom