Call Duck Assortment from Metzers

1706724692045.jpeg

1706724898587.jpeg

Attachments

• 1706724656802.jpeg
    1706724656802.jpeg
    771.9 KB · Views: 3
Yay! They finally arrived! Ducklings are the best (which is why I currently have 43 ducks!) The whites are very beautiful as you can see on my avatar, but I am sorry you didn't get the variety you wanted. Drive out to Colorado and I'll hook you up! Lol. I am glad they arrived safe and sound! Enjoy them! Oh and I use tiny zip ties to help me tell anyone who looks identical apart.

You'll find ways to tell the two whites apart! I've had many whites and never had an issue. They are so adorable and snuggly! Give them lots of love, this stage is awesome, and goes fast.

Yay! They finally arrived! Ducklings are the best (which is why I currently have 43 ducks!) The whites are very beautiful as you can see on my avatar, but I am sorry you didn't get the variety you wanted. Drive out to Colorado and I'll hook you up! Lol. I am glad they arrived safe and sound! Enjoy them! Oh and I use tiny zip ties to help me tell anyone who looks identical apart.
I use zipties as well for littles, from Amazon. I check them every day and change them out every couple weeks for growing duckies (they grow fast). At five months I use a duck sized snap on tag.
It seems really anal, but I actually do this to track hatch batches and get better at sexing when they’re young.

Back
Top Bottom