Call Duck Drake Flew Away??

I was pretty upset thinking he was gone forever! But am sooooo happy to have him back with Lightning and Little Lady! They seem to be pretty happy too
love.gif
@MrsChickyFarmer You have a beautiful flock there. I am so happy Thunder came back and they are happy.

I clip my Scovy ducks wings every fall after molt. I hate to do it but I know it's the only way to keep them home and safe.

@MrsChickyFarmer
   You have a beautiful flock there. I am so happy Thunder came back and they are happy.

I clip my Scovy ducks wings every fall after molt. I hate to do it but I know it's the only way to keep them home and safe. 

Thank you :) I didn't want to clip my duckies either but I don't need them flying off and getting lost wandering too far or getting attacked and/or eaten

@MrsChickyFarmer
   You have a beautiful flock there. I am so happy Thunder came back and they are happy.

I recently added to my flock...again. Like they say, they're like potato chips, you can't just have one lol

Last edited:
I got a 3 month old sister brother pair from a lady who took in a breeding pair (blue fawn drake+pastel momma duck) I haven't named them yet, we are waiting to see their little personalities come out :)

This made my night.  I'm so happy he came waddling home!! I love happy endings :)

:love Ive been keeping up with backyard chickens for a while now and joined in 2015, this has been my first post and I am very happy to have support from everyone here :) it's nice to have people keeping up with me on here and especially nice to hear you guys just as happy as I am that Thunder returned

Back
Top Bottom