calling any one from missouri

Well, the weather people have been wrong all day in St. Charles County. We've had sprinkles twice but they were predicting bad storms, hail, and even tornadoes. I put grass seed out in a few spots and had hubby fertilize one pasture for use later in the year. We are in a terrible drought here the last 7-8 months. The rain almost always misses us! Meanwhile I have geese and ducks locked up in pens in the barn and they are hating it LOL

I had a juvenile western rat snake sunning on the concrete ledge of the garage door to the machine shop and when it saw me it was not a happy camper. I thought it was cool that it squeezed it's belly to look taller all the while nonchalantly looking for a way to be somewhere else.

JT

Did everyone survive the storms last night? It was pretty scary here. Luckily no major damage for us. Lots of stuff blown around. All my pretty spring flowers are toast.

Carthage got hit hard i saw on fb.
We were okay here. Got 2” rain. Tornado warning at 9:30 Monday night. On the news yesterday morning they showed Carthage square all torn up. There’s a store called All Good. It didn’t look good. The NWS investigated and said it was straight line winds. 100mph. I’m glad you’re okay, it was heading your direction.

What’s your forecast? Cloudy here, so we’re not driving south to the totality zone, besides which AR DOT is expecting 4-6 hour long traffic jams after the event.
Crowds and clouds.

Back
Top Bottom