calling any one from missouri

Feb 14th was their first sale and it was kind of slim pickings. We will have the FFA eggs we have hatched there next sale March 14th. they have pullets, older ones, roos, peacock, some exotic ones, quail, silkies, you name it. Ducks of all kinds, geese, donkeys, pygmy goats, potbellied pigs, horses sometimes, bucket calves. and other stuff outside like feeders fencing etc. Oh and hatching eggs and amish baked goods MMMMMMYUMMY

By April 11th one they should be in full swing.

Anyone know of a sale close to central missouri or any upcoming swaps. Need to get rid of some of the chicks I hatched out this last round to make room for the new ones.

I am going to check and see if Boonville, Farmers Livestock Auction is going to restart their chicken sales.

Sheila

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got in contact with someone from the Farmer's Livestock Auction in Boonville, Mo. They are planning on having the small animal auctions on Friday nights, but have not set a date yet. I am supposed to check back with them in a couple of weeks. Just thought I would pass that along.

Sheila

Thanks Gals that good to know, I will ask up here see if anyone knows of any others. Hasn't been much since Monterey IA quit doing small animal sales last year. But I will put some feelers out.

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
But but I was gonna go to the Sedalia one,but I realy realy want some of those BYC chickies
sad.png

I will be at the April 11th one.....

Last edited:
Quote:
But but I was gonna go to the Sedalia one,but I realy realy want some of those BYC chickies
sad.png

I will be at the April 11th one.....

UMMMM Woman, you are close enough to come see them when they HATCH!!!!! we can put the ones YOU want in a brooder all of their own!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom