Chantecler Thread!

Pics
Quote:
She sure is a nice gal, I enjoyed talking to her and bless her heart she waited an extra 1/2 hour for me to get there with her birds. Don't know why I didn't stay on north bound 75, but instead went straight THRU Flint, I musta hit a million lights.

Quote:
Awww...thanks ChicwannaB.
hugs.gif
I felt like I could just talk to you all day. If time had been of no essence to either of us, we probably would have stood right there until dark.
big_smile.png

Jim, I just wanted to say I am looking forward to meeting you and can't wait to get the chanties. Thanks in advance for bringing them up to MO.
Do you know anyone who would be selling white chanties this fall. I would really like to get some.

Hi I have a question about large fowl Chants...my son is in 4H and we recently acquired a dozen partridge chants thanks to John Blehm...they have really grown on us and I was wondering since they are big do you think he could use them as his 4H meat pen birds ....i was thinking he could use all cockerels and have them at about 20 weeks or so in age to compete against the meat rocks...we just dont want to raise meat birds and i think it might be a good place to introduce people to a rare heritage breed...any thoughts on it and how many weeks should i be aiming for in age of the birds for optimum size.....

Back
Top Bottom