Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this question. If not, please kindly redirect me. :) Is there a minimum number of posts or months you've been a member to post and auction or BIN on the New Crazy 24 hour Auction thread? I have around 200 (I think I'm close!) but only 4-ish months as a member. Hoping I'll be able to post a BIN. Thanks for the help!

PS: I did read the BST rules and regs and, if I read it right, I should be able to post. Wanted to clarify here first. I'm not one to be a rule breaker, lol.
I think they are the same as BYC's BST rules. They are listed in the first post of the New Crazy 24 hour Auction thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread

The BBS Orpington eggs I got from Chickenman01 hatched! I paid for 12, he sent a few extras and I have 14 fluffy little babies! 14! From shipped eggs! Can y'all believe that? We are very happy. I just wanted to share. :weee

So, I've been wanting to sell hatching eggs, but have never done it before. I've done quite a bit of research and have settled on a method, but how did you all start shipping?

So, I've been wanting to sell hatching eggs, but have never done it before. I've done quite a bit of research and have settled on a method, but how did you all start shipping?

You can order boxes online from the post office for free. I use foam and a #7 box. Some use bubble wrap and a flat rate box. Others use a regional rate box. Look back several pages someone is using bubble wrap and then puts them in plastic Easter eggs.

jubilee lol not juniper. Darn spell corrector
Darn! I was waiting to see pictures of this new color.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom