Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Sounds like a big group of chicks! That's good news for me since I've been wanting to get some of her eggs for a while!

I'll keep you posted! I was very pleased with her packing. Really wanting to have a good hatch. Hard to be patient and optimistic after my last 2 attempts! Must say though, the Brinsea 20 EX has been great temp wise and humidity wise. Haha. Especially since KYTinpusher helped me out regarding the pump priming!

@RayvnFallen
In more Eggciting News...
"All 23 of 24 of these Blue Beauties have started growing!!!"
Even with USPS handling them like a football
1f923.png
So, the air cells are all saddle shaped but looking good in veining formation and general growth activity on day 8 & 1/2 so I will call it day almost 9!!"
1f923.png

Thank gosh her amazing packaging job saved all the eggs from being damaged
1f601.png
1f44d.png
1f4e6.png

@GardenWren
I put my eggs into lockdown tonight. On pins and needles!!! Did a quick candle and all seemed to be well. This is the part I've had horrid luck at. Keeping all my finger, toes, and claws crossed that my new Brinsea 20 EX does its job and I have a great hatching outcome.
Eeee! This IS the hard part! I'm crossing everything I can think of that all 20 hatch, how amazing would that be! How exciting! Can't wait to see baby pics!

@RayvnFallen
In more Eggciting News...
"All 23 of 24 of these Blue Beauties have started growing!!!"
Even with USPS handling them like a football
1f923.png
So, the air cells are all saddle shaped but looking good in veining formation and general growth activity on day 8 & 1/2 so I will call it day almost 9!!"
1f923.png

Thank gosh her amazing packaging job saved all the eggs from being damaged
1f601.png
1f44d.png
1f4e6.png

:weee

Can't wait to see the babies!!!!

Back
Top Bottom