Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I bet if you're a few hours early and willing to work for food, he'd be a happy camper!!
lau.gif
Or chase me with a chainsaw for giving her the idea!
hide.gif
gig.gif
(jk... He seemed like a very nice man last year when I met him
smile.png
)

[COLOR=B22222]Or chase me with a chainsaw for giving her the idea![/COLOR] :oops:  :gig  (jk... He seemed like a very nice man last year when I met him :) )

:lau

Chicken Chainsaw Massacre!!! :gig

*don't worry, he really is a very nice guy!! But ya know our other halves would lose their man cards if they didn't put up the token protest!! :D ;) *

Or chase me with a chainsaw for giving her the idea!
hide.gif
gig.gif
(jk... He seemed like a very nice man last year when I met him
smile.png
)

lau.gif

Chicken Chainsaw Massacre!!!
gig.gif

*don't worry, he really is a very nice guy!! But ya know our other halves would lose their man cards if they didn't put up the token protest!!
big_smile.png
wink.png

He knows something is up. Incentive for him is getting the chicks out of the house and not having front porch (or back porch) brooders. He must love me.

It would be another new coop if not a greenhouse. That HAS been mentioned.

Like that 'Chicken Chainsaw Massacre'. I dont think the chainsaw is working right now though. He has gotten quite attached to some of them since retiring, so that is helpful.

He knows something is up. Incentive for him is getting the chicks out of the house and not having front porch (or back porch) brooders. He must love me. It would be another new coop if not a greenhouse. That HAS been mentioned. Like that 'Chicken Chainsaw Massacre'. I dont think the chainsaw is working right now though. He has gotten quite attached to some of them since retiring, so that is helpful.
Awwww!!!!!! :love Yeah, mine gets attached to a few of them too... then complains about the feed bill! :gig That's not the Australorp cock I popped the spurs off of, is it???

Just a thought... just read on a FB group of a gentleman who marks all of his egg boxes that are being shipped as HONEY because he says no one wants to clean up sticky honey in a post office hub! Said he's had great luck with them arriving in good condition. Interesting. Interesting concept, for sure! LOL

Back
Top Bottom