Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

100% development on @KYTinpusher's Svarthona and Chocolate Sex-linked eggs at 10 days!!! Go chickies, go!
ya.gif

I have a drake and a hen runner duck, but the eggs don't seem to be fertile and we would like to grow our flock was wondering if anyone has runner duck eggs.

I have a drake and a hen runner duck, but the eggs don't seem to be fertile and we would like to grow our flock was wondering if anyone has runner duck eggs.

Send a PM to @TJChickens and ask... dunno if she has any currently, but she frequently offers them for sale, has a gorgeous flock and is AMAZING to transact with... :)

I just wanted to say I got my BBS Spitzhauben eggs from PhoredaBurds the other day and was very pleased and impressed with how well they were packed! 15 big, beautiful eggs went into the incubator lastnight and we're all on pins and needles waiting to see how they do. Hoping for a good hatch! I know our SS Spitz girls will be happy to have some like company. Thank you PhoredaBurds!

So, since people here often have shipped eggs., thought I'd ask.....I had 3 dozen shipped eggs in the incubator and removed 12, I'm not sure how many more are going to die, but what is a good hatch rate for shipped eggs?

So, since people here often have shipped eggs., thought I'd ask.....I had 3 dozen shipped eggs in the incubator and removed 12, I'm not sure how many more are going to die, but what is a good hatch rate for shipped eggs?
It depends on so many other factors....what kind of temps the shipping route goes through. How far the eggs travel. How the eggs are packaged. How brutal the post office is. I've had zero hatches. I've had 95% hatches. I've had everything in between. But, if they make it to lockdown and the air cells aren't too screwy, they have just as good a chance as any other egg. Good luck with the rest that you still have brewing!!!!

RE 24 Hour Auction rules/procedure:
I see the minimum bids listed.
How would a bidder know what the bidding is up to? Is there a place for each auction that shows that info? (so as to bid at least $1 above the latest bid)
Or, is it in the "silent auction" style where each bidder privately enters a bid with the seller and whoever bids highest wins?
Thanks in advance!

RE 24 Hour Auction rules/procedure:
I see the minimum bids listed. 
How would a bidder know what the bidding is up to? Is there a place for each auction that shows that info? (so as to bid at least $1 above the latest bid)
Or, is it in the "silent auction" style where each bidder privately enters a bid with the seller and whoever bids highest wins?
Thanks in advance!

The bids are just entered in the thread. So you look, see what the highest bid is, and then bid higher.

Desertegg22 had an auction that nobody bid on - it was her backyard mix of eggs. Here are some of the birds I hatched from her mix of eggs. I have some gorgeous frizzles....

It's too bad nobody bid on her auction!

Back
Top Bottom