Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

im two hours from chatanooga. my favorite place to visit! love the history! n cravens place is like being in heaven!
Yes, even for me being from Colorado, I too really enjoy this area. Lots of very nice places to visit and/or just places to get away for the day and relax.
smile.png

Stacy TN, there is a particular reason I asked if you have standard cochins...... I thought I might could get a few hatching eggs from you. I later found out that a number of people here trade with something called paypal. I don't own a credit card nor I care for one. I am well over a half centuary old and from the old school. If I can't pay for it I don't need it.

Stacy TN, there is a particular reason I asked if you have standard cochins...... I thought I might could get a few hatching eggs from you. I later found out that a number of people here trade with something called paypal. I don't own a credit card nor do I care for one. I am well over a half centurey old and from the old school. If I can't pay for it I don't need it.

And beside all that, as good as I am with modern techknology, I might pay twice.

I am near Scottsboro, Alabama. About 30 minutes or so from Kimble/South Pittsburg.

I am near Scottsboro, Alabama. About 30 minutes or so from Kimble/South Pittsburg.
Well, your not to far from Chatt area. So, if you get around this area, let me know. We can work out a meeting place and I can get you some of those LF cochn eggs.

P.S. as for PAYPAL, you can use your checking account as your payment method, so really you don't need a credit card. I've been using PP for many years with no problems.

Either way, welcome
welcome-byc.gif
to our thread.

What types of chicken and/or other poultry etc. you raise?

That information may be found on post #7. Thanks for letting me be part of the group :^)

Hello,
My name is Steven and I live just across the Georgia line in Chatsworth which is about 10 miles from Dalton.
I raise Standard Rhode Island Reds( reece and Roberts line) ,German New Hampshires and White Wyandottes
all largefowl.
Thanks for starting this thread we need one for this area.

Hello,
My name is Steven and I live just across the Georgia line in Chatsworth which is about 10 miles from Dalton.
I raise Standard Rhode Island Reds( reece and Roberts line) ,German New Hampshires and White Wyandottes
all largefowl.
Thanks for starting this thread we need one for this area.
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome Steven - glad you found us and thank you for joining us.

Do you ever go to the Dalton show? I think the last one was the Saturday afternoon Thanksgiving this last year. I wanted to go but when the day came I was just too lazy and wanted to sit around - LOL

Back
Top Bottom