Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

'[quote} I felt like the "middle tn" and the "east tn" thread really didn't cover our surrounding area (chattanooga, ooltewah, cleveland, ringgold, fort o, hixson, soddy, dayton, chickamauga etc. etc. etc..)
"

Exactly, I'm near Dayton, so neither one of those threads really covered the area. Anyone in/around this area raise Mearns Quail, Red Golden Pheasants, Midget White Turkeys, rare colored Muscovies, Australian Spotted Ducks or Bantam Cubalayas!

Last edited:
How much you sell them for?
And is that 'Aseel' that you have in your signature? Where they come from?
Asil, Asel, Aseel. They are spelled so many ways. They come from a line that came from the philippines.
My hubbie gets 10 to 12 dollars each for adult Muscovys and 5 to 7 dollars each duckling.

If you were talking about the Asel's. He does not sell many that he grows out himself. Last one he sold was around 125.00.

Last edited:
FYI - TSC Ft.Oglethorpe is having their first Trade Days of the summer Saturday March 30th.

I may take some bantam & LF Cochins & some Buff Brahma chicks. I'm up to my eyeballs in baby chicks right now. 50+ since Feb. 24th & another 42 in incubator due 4/5.

HELP me, I've gone hatching crazy
ep.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom