Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

I'm just north of you and have some young Rhodebars I would part with. They aren't laying yet but should be by fall. I've been very please with them as layers... they average 6 eggs a week. PM me of interested. I believe I have 6 young cockerels and 4 young pullets in that pen. They are slightly younger than everyone hatched in Feb because I let a school hatch them, so they are very friendly.

I'm in the Red Bank area and am looking for for a local (within 25 mi) source for fertile coturnix quail eggs or chicks. Surly there are some in the Chattanooga area.

Bill

Yall know anybody that wants some baby ringneck pheasants. They about a month old now. Ill sell them for 5 dollars a piece. Some are starting to get some red on their head so im guseeing they are males

I'm just north of you and have some young Rhodebars I would part with. They aren't laying yet but should be by fall. I've been very please with them as layers... they average 6 eggs a week. PM me of interested. I believe I have 6 young cockerels and 4 young pullets in that pen. They are slightly younger than everyone hatched in Feb because I let a school hatch them, so they are very friendly.

U still have any pullots for sale

U still have any pullots for sale

I currently have only 3 Rhodebar pullets for sale. They were hatched around the first of May. I have a nice RB cock id part with also who is not the sire of the pullets.

I'm in the Red Bank area and am looking for for a local (within 25 mi) source for fertile coturnix quail eggs or chicks. Surly there are some in the Chattanooga area.

Bill

I have some coturnix chicks for sale, probably around 30 or more. They are $1. each. I am a little more than 25 miles though, I live in Delano in Polk Co. near the Hiwassee River. I also have plenty of Guineas keets, pekin ducklings, and lots of breeds of chicks for sale. If interested you can pm me for my phone number.

Hello everyone! I am so excited to find this group. I live in Ooltewah and started my backyard chicken flock this year and am loving them. I have 11 now and am working on expanding their yard so they have more room to roam. They are amazing little creatures and my family is really enjoying the experience. I wish we could have done it sooner. They are 4 months old now and are keeping me busy!

Back
Top Bottom