Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Looking for Welsh harlequin or khaki Campbell ducklings or hatching eggs. The 1 guy on Craigslist has lost his mind on egg prices

Can someone give me info of when the Delano Tn. Sale is? I'm in rock spring Ga. And would love to go but can't seem to find out much about it. I was told it was on the fourth weekend of the month but I haven't been able to confirm that. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello All!

Where is the best place to buy pullets in Chattanooga?

Ive read its not a good idea to buy off craigslist and/or tractor supply place.

Im looking for Barred Rock or Rhode Island Red pullets.

This will be my first go at having chickens, cant wait to get started!

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

I would buy from someone that is has had their birds tested. Normally when you buy birds you quarantine them to prevent spreading diseases to your flock but since you don't have birds yet that really doesn't apply. Check out the middle tennessee thread on here it is allot more active than this one.

welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
I would buy from someone that is has had their birds tested. Normally when you buy birds you quarantine them to prevent spreading diseases to your flock but since you don't have birds yet that really doesn't apply. Check out the middle tennessee thread on here it is allot more active than this one.

welcome-byc.gif
Thanks for the reply, ill check them out.

Thanks.

I'm looking for hatching eggs. I prefer eggs from NPIP tested chickens.
Looking for :
10 to 15 white leghorns
Rhode island reds
Barred rocks
Delaware's
Astralorp
speckled sussex
I need these the 2nd week of May if you can help, Thanks!

Last edited:
I am in Charleston, TN and I have a male Guinea and a barred rocks rooster (both that I thought were female when I purchased them) that are just reaching maturity and I need to find them new homes. Anybody interested???

Back
Top Bottom