Chicken Breed Focus Rhode Island Red

Pics
Thanks! I'm pretty sure that she thinks that she has the most beautiful feathers in all the world( if I say anything, and I mean anything, at all that makes her think that she's not the best, I get pecked on the finger(she jumps up and tries to eat my finger), or, she poops on my shoes. Oh well. She's been a good layer so far, so I'm stuck with her.

She's just trying to "train" you, that's all, lol.

It seems like a lot of fun but I'm so worried I'd kill the chicks, even if I got an expensive one that has pre sets or whatever. Maybe one day

It seems like a lot of fun but I'm so worried I'd kill the chicks, even if I got an expensive one that has pre sets or whatever. Maybe one day

Generally the more worried you are the better... In my experience the worry is what makes good pet owners/ mothers so your on the right track

What ever happened to "don't worry be happy".

Working on it lol and I actually usually don't worry too too much,or at least I try not to, but my problem right now is I can't drive (though I'm fixing that, have my permit) and no money so I can't take them to vet. I'd probably worry less if I could xD

plus I think the dog's had a chronic ear infection and cat's matted so this time the worry's for a reason. :p

I do admit though that I'm guilty of worrying about every little thing lol

Likw for instance, first time I quicked the dog a month or two ago, I panicked so so much and was running around trying to find the corn starch since we don't have qwik stop, and yelling at people lol dog forgot about it shortly after. Though I quicked him a bit after that too xD few weeks difference though, not two nails.in one day luckily

I'm sure most people do know but when I say quicking I mean clipping his nails and doing it too short, therefore hitting his quick, and causing blood

Last edited:
Sooo much blood actually, he was bleeding all over the floor. Second time I quicked him I didn't even notice till at least 10 minutes later and much less blood so it must have been far less severe

Back
Top Bottom