Chicken math

An app to track expenses?? Where? (but do I really want to know what I spend????LOL)
I saw a thread about it. it's called FlockPlenty and I've got it only iPhone and it works awesome. It doesn't just track that.

Last edited:
An app to track expenses?? Where? (but do I really want to know what I spend????LOL)
Yes, if you really want to know how far in the red you are... there's an app for that.
th.gif

NO! Not unless you are trying to create a viable business. I did that with my marine aquarium hobby once, sucked the joy right out of it. Trashed the spreadsheets and enjoyed the fish again. :)

NO! Not unless you are trying to create a viable business. I did that with my marine aquarium hobby once, sucked the joy right out of it. Trashed the spreadsheets and enjoyed the fish again. :)

On one hand I'm afraid that might happen, but on the other I think it might be a good learning too for our son.

On one hand I'm afraid that might happen, but on the other I think it might be a good learning too for our son.
Actually it really would be good for 4-H. The app is called Flockplenty.It's from Farmplenty. Here's what it looks like on your phone or ipad:
app-flockplenty.jpg
Edit: WOW! could that picture be any bigger?

Last edited:
I checked for that app. There are many like this but couldn't find that specific one. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note. Layer farm manager

I've been calling it "feather crack" for many years. For me, it started with one little parrot. Over the years, it's been as many as 75 parrots, though currently it's much, much lower. I can count them without going in to each cage. But.... now there are chickens. And geese. And more geese due to hatch. And chicks that just hatched. And an incubator drying out before being refilled. I think there's a serious problem.

Back
Top Bottom