Chicken (Poultry) Addiction Anonymous *Chat Thread*

I ordered 6 chicks in April and came home with 8 totally different chicks than what I ordered on Mother's Day. I got my first egg (not edible) on 10/19. I got my first edible egg on 10/21 and another egg today. I love my chickens. They are sweet.

Quote:
Awesome!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Ba ha ha!
gig.gif

Sorry everyone...I'm catching up on this thread, and boy am I having a good laugh. Probably because it all rings true!

Hi, I am mywifesidea. There are so many varieties of chickens in our backyard I had no part in wanting. But in truth...I enable my wife's addiction. I just can't say no. I have become addicted too!

I told DH I was all for dwindling down the flock this morning, when I was put in touch with someone who has the BCM's that I've been wanting since this past spring AND got a sweet text from a friend who has varieties of Polish to give to me. Oh no...I've added more without even meaning to! I didn't seek them out...not this time anyway. They found me. Plus I have 16 silkies in the bator with a week to go. OH MAN!

Should we change the title to Poultry Addiction Anonymous? I'm perusing sites for ducks now! I want some duck eggs!

Back
Top Bottom