~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

myreyofsunshine16 10/12/16

The oldest in our coop is only about 1 1/2 years old, and the other 34 of us are less than a year old. Moms first year raising chickens.

myreyofsunshine16 10/12/16

The oldest in our coop is only about 1 1/2 years old, and the other 34 of us are less than a year old. Moms first year raising chickens.
Jasper 10/13/16

The oldest in our coop's a little over 6 months
lol.png

Redferd27 10/13/16
@Fluffers
hey Jasper! you should ask Daffi if she wants an account! oh, and hi! it has been raining a lot, we are getting hit with a typhoon! it think that is what it's called, i'll have to ask Irwin he is smart. i can send Rain to you Jasper! i'll just ask this cloud to come over to your duck pen :p

Redferd27 10/13/16
@Fluffers
hey Jasper! you should ask Daffi if she wants an account! oh, and hi! it has been raining a lot, we are getting hit with a typhoon! it think that is what it's called, i'll have to ask Irwin he is smart. i can send Rain to you Jasper! i'll just ask this cloud to come over to your duck pen :p
NO! I am NOT asking daffi if she wants an account! That would be AAAAAAAAAWFUL!!!!!!!!! But I'll take the rain!

Cider(10/18/16)
@lilapot

Oh, it's been such an awful week. My best friend and everlasting companion Christina Rossetti died and Mom's sick and Mom's brother and mom's Dad (crazy,right?) are also sick. I'm so lonely.
Here's a few words for Christina:

Christina Rossetti, the grey and great, will be missed. She was a fierce lady, afraid of nothing (which could get her in trouble sometimes), the dinosaur at her roots was never forgotten.

Christina was named because of a poem Mom liked from her namesake:

Hurt no living thing:
Ladybird, nor butterfly,
Nor moth with dusty wing,
Nor cricket chirping cheerily,
Nor grasshopper so light of leap,
Nor dancing gnat, nor beetle fat,
Nor harmless worms that creep.

As it turned out, she would've loved to eat all of those things. If she gets another life as a chicken I hope she gets all of those things. And roaches for desert.

Last edited:
Cider(10/18/16)
@lilapot

Oh, it's been such an awful week. My best friend and everlasting companion Christina Rossetti died and Mom's sick and Mom's brother and mom's Dad (crazy,right?) are also sick. I'm so lonely.
Here's a few words for Christina:

Christina Rossetti, the grey and great, will be missed. She was a fierce lady, afraid of nothing (which could get her in trouble sometimes), the dinosaur at her roots was never forgotten.

Christina was named because of a poem Mom liked from her namesake:

Hurt no living thing:
Ladybird, nor butterfly,
Nor moth with dusty wing,
Nor cricket chirping cheerily,
Nor grasshopper so light of leap,
Nor dancing gnat, nor beetle fat,
Nor harmless worms that creep.

As it turned out, she would've loved to eat all of those things. If she gets another life as a chicken I hope she gets all of those things. And roaches for desert.

Tweeter 10/17/16
@Fluffers
Poor Christina! she will be missed
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom