~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Cider 10/17/16
@lilapot

Thanks, Tweeter.
hugs.gif
Poor Christina. On the other hand, I heard we're getting two new pullets tommorrow. They won't replace Christina, but they'll be fun.
Tweeter 10/17/16
@Fluffers
hugs.gif

oh good! Pullets are always nice! usually...

Connie: (10/25/16) So heartbroken. Andie, my silkie sister got sour crop real bad and died. I'm the only silkie now.
[COLOR=333333]Cider 10/17/16[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]@lilapot [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Oh no! My best friend, Christina Rossetti, just died of sour crop. May Andie rest in peace. :hugs [/COLOR]
Connie: I'm feeling better now, but I'm the only grandma in the coop. The rest of the chickens are young sprigs.

Connie:

(10/25/16)

So heartbroken. Andie, my silkie sister got sour crop real bad and died. I'm the only silkie now.

Tweeter

That's what happened to me, when Fluffy died :( Snowy got sour crop and pasty butt, so now Feathery is the last barred rock :( I hope you feel better!
Connie: mom let Clementine out with us a few days ago and she attacked me. We thought she'd be nice since she has a hurt leg, but she nearly crushed me! We've been able to chat through the fence, so it's not like she doesn't know us.... I think she's just lonely in the coop by herself. She may just join CB

Connie: mom let Clementine out with us a few days ago and she attacked me. We thought she'd be nice since she has a hurt leg, but she nearly crushed me! We've been able to chat through the fence, so it's not like she doesn't know us.... I think she's just lonely in the coop by herself. She may just join CB
Tweeter

Wow she must be a big Silkie! Is she all meat and not so much feathers or a lot of both? Top of pecking order?

Tweeter

Wow she must be a big Silkie! Is she all meat and not so much feathers or a lot of both? Top of pecking order?
Connie
Sorry forgot to mention she's a GSL....

Back
Top Bottom