~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Tweeter 10/4/16
@Fluffers

oh i've been inside the human coop! when i was a chick i lived in there for i think a month? yea. also, i have snuck threw the sliding glass door because my owner went to go get a treat for me. pfft! not like the outside cat doesn't do it! right now the ducks are having hayday! they are swimming about in their pool and enjoying the wet yucky rain!!!

Redferd27
@Fluffers

WooHoo! Rain is awesome! with my mate in the pool right now!!!could this day get any better? plus worms are coming up out of the ground! Free food and fun!!

@Fluffers
Man it rains a lot where you are! We haven't had rain to play in in a long time!
And I can't believe you got to live inside the human coop! That's crazy! Mom and dad seem to love it. They stay in there during the day sometimes,I would never stay inside my coop during the daytime, they're crazy! The German shepherd goes in the human coop too! Wonder why they share with him and not us. Hmmm. Oh well, I like our yard! Especially now that the fall weather is kicking in, it's not over 100 degrees anymore! Wooo!

@Fluffers
Man it rains a lot where you are! We haven't had rain to play in in a long time!
And I can't believe you got to live inside the human coop! That's crazy! Mom and dad seem to love it. They stay in there during the day sometimes,I would never stay inside my coop during the daytime, they're crazy! The German shepherd goes in the human coop too! Wonder why they share with him and not us. Hmmm. Oh well, I like our yard! Especially now that the fall weather is kicking in, it's not over 100 degrees anymore! Wooo!
Redferd27 10/4/16

yeah i love rain. i love being a duck too! my 5 year anniversary is coming up this spring! also i'm turning i think 6 or 5 in spring? maybe it's my 4th anniversary with her,darn if it is that's bad! i ordered a cake made of mud with live worms inside for this year with a big 5 on it!! ahh!

Redferd27 10/4/16

yeah i love rain. i love being a duck too! my 5 year anniversary is coming up this spring! also i'm turning i think 6 or 5 in spring? maybe it's my 4th anniversary with her,darn if it is that's bad! i ordered a cake made of mud with live worms inside for this year with a big 5 on it!! ahh!

Oh. My. Gosh. :eek: mud cake with live worms?!?! :drool
I must have that!! My birthday is in December I think! I gotta tell my mom about that! I will be dreaming about it every day until I get it!

(We did get to eat lots of pumpkin and some leftover pizza today though!)

Last edited:
Oh. My. Gosh.
ep.gif
mud cake with live worms?!?!
droolin.gif

I must have that!! My birthday is in December I think! I gotta tell my mom about that! I will be dreaming about it every day until I get it!

(We did get to eat lots of pumpkin and some leftover pizza today though!)
Redferd27
@Fluffers
yeah, it will be lined with peas two with lettuce shaped like ducks! 1 duck for me, and one for her!
love.gif

myreyofsunshine16 10/11/16

Hey guys, whatsup? Did you all manage not to blow away from hurricane Mathew? Since I was attacked, I have always been weak, and the winds knocked me over, mom found me, took me inside and put a chicken diaper on me (feels really weird, BTW) and let me roost on her headboard that night. The next morning she let me eat scrambled eggs, and I spent the day on her shoulder. Now I am back in the coop. It was a fun adventure though!

Hey guys, whatsup? Did you all manage not to blow away from hurricane Mathew? Since I was attacked, I have always been weak, and the winds knocked me over, mom found me, took me inside and put a chicken diaper on me (feels really weird, BTW) and let me roost on her headboard that night. The next morning she let me eat scrambled eggs, and I spent the day on her shoulder. Now I am back in the coop. It was a fun adventure though!

Connie: that's really cool that you got to spend the night in the house. I get into a lot of trouble, so I always end up spending a while in the house. Last time I had bumble foot and I spent over a month in the house! It was great!

Connie: that's really cool that you got to spend the night in the house. I get into a lot of trouble, so I always end up spending a while in the house. Last time I had bumble foot and I spent over a month in the house! It was great!

A month?? :eek: Wow, did you get to free range all over the house??? Sounds like fun.

Back
Top Bottom