Chickens will be snowed in again Update w/pics

I am beginning to think we should move! At least we only got about 3 inches last night. Hopefully spring will arrive soon!

Bantymamma - where are you in MN. You must be north of us.

That's such a bummer for you and your chickens. Spring will come ... won't it?

I love the idea about using the saw horses and a piece of plywood over them. I'll be keeping that in mind for our future winter snows.

In the lower peninsula of Michigan, it was 85 yesterday. The cold front that brought that storm that dumped on Minnesota started moving through our area last night. Tomorrow we're getting a bit of snow. Michiganders are used to really screwed-up weather though (thanks, Great Lakes), so I don't think many people around here are surprised. It's been nice for the past ten days with weather in the high 70s, though! It's sad that it's back to being cold.

By the way, smart idea to snowblow paths around your yard!

WOW! That's a lot of snow. Here in Texas I think it was around 78 today, and I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. A couple of days ago, it was nearly 90 and I was begging my mom to let me go swimming!
lol.png
I wasn't able to though because we have to check the chemicals first.

I heard about all that snow but didn't want to believe it! I know our temps. are going to fall this next week. It will certainly be a shock to the system since we've been having 70's and 80's. I hope we don't get the snow. Please, please don't send it our way!!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom