Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Jacob smiled and shook his head, he walked into the room and threw his bag on the empty bed "my name is Jacob"
"I'm Arabella, nice to meet you." She said. "I hope this place won't be very boring, but who knows, doesn't seem like the most riveting place on earth."

Andorra stepped out of her room to go to the cafeteria. She had a powerful hunger and it demanded to be satisfied. She thought absently, maybe her new roommate will be settled in, by the time she got back. She was excited to have a roommate, they'd been kept in isolation before. Which was probably a good thing too, since she was a cranky cheetah when she was hungry and Lord always starved her. She looked around at the other students and sighed softly. It seemed she was the only one who liked it here. She felt safe here because the awful tests and experiments didn't happen every morning. She chanced a wave to a few of the students she knew.

"It's nice to meet you too" he said " You're right it doesn't, how long have you been here?"
"Not very long." Arabella replied simply, "Haven't really gone anywhere either. I brought a bunch of books to keep me occupied so I can have a very limited amount of human interaction." she chuckled.

Razeth snarled as he awoken from yet more tests. He fought aginst the restraints that held him down to the hospital gurney. He looked around at the others in the recovery roo, who were in various stages of wakefulness. A movement cautiously his eye and he focused dispassionately on Lord in the other room. He appeared to be looking over the test results. Razeth muttered softly to himself as he diverted his eyes to stare up at the ceiling instead. He wondered what he'd done to him now. In fact, he couldn't remember them collecting him for the tests. Well, after that last time, he could understand their caution. After all, eyes don't grow back when they're plucked out and devoured. That was the last time they sent a new guy to his cell. He smiled at the small victory. A little Tit for Tat, so to speak.

Last edited:
Sophia ignored her. She kept on licking her fur.

Shalheira looked at the many scars on her arms as she drew around them. She didn't mind them at all, in fact, she kind of liked them. They made her look tougher, and more violent, which was exactly what she wanted.

After many moments of complete silence, Shalheira looked to the little fox with no interest, but said something anyway, "So, what'd they do t' you? If the little puppy doesn't wanna talk, I'm fine with that, but there's not really anything else to do besides beat you up."

Shalheira looked at the many scars on her arms as she drew around them. She didn't mind them at all, in fact, she kind of liked them. They made her look tougher, and more violent, which was exactly what she wanted.

After many moments of complete silence, Shalheira looked to the little fox with no interest, but said something anyway, "So, what'd they do t' you? If the little puppy doesn't wanna talk, I'm fine with that, but there's not really anything else to do besides beat you up."
Sophia turned into her human and said "You won't be doing any of that." Her look then saddened, and said "My boyfriend sold me in to them, and they killed my brother in front of me. I am fighting because I hate that stupid high school.

Sophia turned into her human and said "You won't be doing any of that." Her look then saddened, and said "My boyfriend sold me in to them, and they killed my brother in front of me. I am fighting because I hate that stupid high school.
Shalheira scoffed, "Seriously? Boyfriend drama? Ugh, I loathe relationships. The thought of being a team instead of working alone seems revolting to me." she said and sighed. "I couldn't care less about the high school, I just like killing. I love fighting. And heck, they have the ability to turn me into a snake, isn't that awesome? I've always wanted to be an animal, so I can be more powerful."

Back
Top Bottom