Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread)

Run Wild

Songster
Sep 20, 2016
Last edited:
Probably too many girls, like usual :rolleyes:

Well I got curious and added up all the characters I could think of that were active over the last 100 pages or so and I found some very interesting results. From the little research I did there were actually more men then women at the lab but not by much, and double the females then males at the school. The other thing I found is that there are like triple the amount of characters at the lab then at the school. So if the school kids are supposed to eventual fight the lab characters they would lose badly. lol :rolleyes:

Now since I was thinking of doing a school character I guess it'll have to be male in order to not have the ladies get outta control there.

( Since this is the chat thread, let me say this here. No more slanderous statements on Ryker. He does not physically abused his subjects, with bruising and beating . He is not a brute and he definitely does not hit women. Yes, he's methodical in his cause and what he envisions the world to be. The whole situation with Razeth should be an indication of the type of person he is. He is not a filler character. He is a character I play constantly and to say such strong things about him that are not approved by me, is power playing and it's against the the rules. Thank you, Nicky )

Obsessive me has to clarify this before I go to sleep:

(The only ones in biology that first day for sure was Dimitri , Andorra and that other owl. )
There were two different biology classes at close times and I think they somehow ended up overlapping.
I know Kenya and Alexis had a class (pretty positive it was biology) but then the three you mentioned were also in a biology. Cyra's first class was math, and Zaine skipped his first one but somehow ended up in math with her :lol:
Dimitri and Andorra made an early lunch break, which Alexis joined em for, then she and Dimitri had history and andorra math.

Back
Top Bottom