Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread)

Ok I was kind of thinking of making a 4th character(I think I have a problem lol) and am wondering if there is an imbalance in the school or lab? Like too many of one gender or if one has too many or too little people before I make them. Just curious.

Ok I was kind of thinking of making a 4th character(I think I have a problem lol) and am wondering if there is an imbalance in the school or lab? Like too many of one gender or if one has too many or too little people before I make them. Just curious.
Probably too many girls, like usual :rolleyes:

Probably too many girls, like usual :rolleyes:

Well I got curious and added up all the characters I could think of that were active over the last 100 pages or so and I found some very interesting results. From the little research I did there were actually more men then women at the lab but not by much, and double the females then males at the school. The other thing I found is that there are like triple the amount of characters at the lab then at the school. So if the school kids are supposed to eventual fight the lab characters they would lose badly. lol :rolleyes:

Now since I was thinking of doing a school character I guess it'll have to be male in order to not have the ladies get outta control there.

Well I got curious and added up all the characters I could think of that were active over the last 100 pages or so and I found some very interesting results. From the little research I did there were actually more men then women at the lab but not by much, and double the females then males at the school. The other thing I found is that there are like triple the amount of characters at the lab then at the school. So if the school kids are supposed to eventual fight the lab characters they would lose badly. lol :rolleyes:

Now since I was thinking of doing a school character I guess it'll have to be male in order to not have the ladies get outta control there.
ohmygoodness stats I love you :lol:

Haha yeah, I thought about that today, how there are only three active guys at the school :rolleyes:

ohmygoodness stats I love you :lol:

Haha yeah, I thought about that today, how there are only three active guys at the school :rolleyes:

Those stats....speechless.

Nariah just got one-upped in my book :D

Never heard of. This is a groundbreaking day for the BYC RPing community.

Haha you guys are funny all I did was look through a bazillion pages and write down names and genders. It was very informative though, especially seeing how many characters there are at the lab. It does make me a little bummed about it though because I kind of wanted to make a lady character for the school but after doing my research I just don't know if I can condemn those poor school dudes to be surrounded by estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom