Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread)

Well lets brainstorm until @Run Wild chimes in. Schools often have libraries, and art rooms, music rooms and such. Sometimes they have pools as well as gyms. This school should really have some activities if they don't want these people going crazy and breaking out.

@NickyKnack I was thinking of making a new lab character but was thinking it might be neat to have one still be in the lab/cell portion of the mansion. Would that be possible or would you have a use for such a character? I figured I would ask considered the mansion is your. :)

@NickyKnack I was thinking of making a new lab character but was thinking it might be neat to have one still be in the lab/cell portion of the mansion. Would that be possible or would you have a use for such a character? I figured I would ask considered the mansion is your. :)
Go for it! I'm a firm believer that you can make as many characters as you can keep up with. Laurel and Razeth are both lab characters. They just recently gained a bitime more freedom. But they still live in the lab.

@Run Wild Can you answer this? And give us some ideas of what else the school has byway of entertainment/recreation?
(They can't leave the building but are free to engage in different means of entertainment, such as swimming, volleyball, basketball, going to the library and more.)

Hey friends, prayers would be appreciated. Hurricane irma is coming right up my state and we aren't sure what we're going to do with ourselves and my flock and the other animals :oops: You can't very well drive 20 chickens up to NC haha

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom