Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread)

He can get so hungry he eats his own arm for all I care! Just get on with the story!

Actually...I don't care at all. I haven't read a single post you two have written. XD
The truth comes out!
lol.png

Isn't it about time you finished it.
gig.gif
Not everyone is as great as you! HOW DARE YOU BE SO JUDGMENTAL. Not everyone is as perfect as you, not everyone is as smart as you, not everyone has their life together like you, not everyone can be as awesome as you. In fact, no one can be as awesome as you, and you should be ashamed of yourself!
Again. How dare you.

Not everyone is as great as you! HOW DARE YOU BE SO JUDGMENTAL. Not everyone is as perfect as you, not everyone is as smart as you, not everyone has their life together like you, not everyone can be as awesome as you. In fact, no one can be as awesome as you, and you should be ashamed of yourself!
Again. How dare you.
Rant a little, please.

jk. I assume you're being funny. I hope you're being funny. Otherwise, *de-friend*

Rant a little, please.

jk. I assume you're being funny. I hope you're being funny. Otherwise, *de-friend*
Yes. I'm being funny.
And you're being unintelligent. That J.K isn't capitalized, so it really doesn't mean "Just kidding." It's just some weird sound.

Again. How dare you.

Keep talking, me likes!
1f61b.png

Back
Top Bottom