Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread)

Heavens (can I call you that? Or do you have a real name? :p I try to shorten people's names as best as possible on RPs. It makes for less typing :lol: ), when are you gonna start on the RP? :D I'm looking forward to playing with you!

Whenever I can wedge now of my characters in. I usually wait, and wait for a while once I join an already-started RP, trying not to mess up any ongoing plots/storylines by randomly RPing at the worst time. ;)
Oh, and my name's Sarah. Calling me Ash is also an option... :p

hahaha I kind of like the idea of Ioan getting distracted from the letter by a new arrival. or two ;)

hahaha I kind of like the idea of Ioan getting distracted from the letter by a new arrival. or two ;) 

1f608.png
That sounds perfect. :D New arrivals- check. ;)

Heavens (can I call you that? Or do you have a real name? :p I try to shorten people's names as best as possible on RPs. It makes for less typing :lol: ), when are you gonna start on the RP? :D I'm looking forward to playing with you!
SHE IS A AWESOME RPER!
(*relizes I don't belong to the RP anymore and slinks back to the shadows*)

SHE IS A AWESOME RPER!
(*relizes I don't belong to the RP anymore and slinks back to the shadows*)

(XD Kyndra, thanks. :p You're epic too. :plbb)

Back
Top Bottom