Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread)

Ok curious here about the shifting, I am assuming when they shift they lose their clothes and end up naked when they shift back, or do they keep their clothes? Just for reference for when Amara shifts back from her bear form.

Ok that's good otherwise it would be mighty awkward to have Amara dashing about the halls naked trying to find some clothes. lol

Obsessive me has to clarify this before I go to sleep:

(The only ones in biology that first day for sure was Dimitri , Andorra and that other owl. )
There were two different biology classes at close times and I think they somehow ended up overlapping.
I know Kenya and Alexis had a class (pretty positive it was biology) but then the three you mentioned were also in a biology. Cyra's first class was math, and Zaine skipped his first one but somehow ended up in math with her :lol:
Dimitri and Andorra made an early lunch break, which Alexis joined em for, then she and Dimitri had history and andorra math.

Obsessive me has to clarify this before I go to sleep:

There were two different biology classes at close times and I think they somehow ended up overlapping.
I know Kenya and Alexis had a class (pretty positive it was biology) but then the three you mentioned were also in a biology. Cyra's first class was math, and Zaine skipped his first one but somehow ended up in math with her :lol:
Dimitri and Andorra made an early lunch break, which Alexis joined em for, then she and Dimitri had history and andorra math.
(Go get some sleep! :lau And thank you Posts Keeper! )

Back
Top Bottom