Christmas in October block Swap

LOL I just noticed they weren't due till October. Oh well. Early bird gets the worm. Not sure if she wants a worm unless it is a gummy worm.

LOL I just noticed they weren't due till October. Oh well. Early bird gets the worm. Not sure if she wants a worm unless it is a gummy worm.
yuckyuck.gif

Wheeeew, I am so glad you like it. I was not sure about it. I get most of my fabric from JoAnn Fabrics. It is a fabric and craft store here in Texas. Not sure if they are just local or across US. I do get some fabs from web sites but not often. And I have a local mom and pop store here that I go to when I need "really" nice fabric. Just got my rug, it is adorable.

I cant post a pic. HELP!
go to the little icon, it is the first one that looks like mountains and sun, above here where you post. click on it and it will take you to your pics. If you need help go to the FAQ section of byc and about 4 or 5 posts down it gives you the instructions on how to upload a pic. This is how I do it, cause I can't remember how if it has been a long time.

Back
Top Bottom